If I am available on your date to do your Photography.....
Please look at every other Photographer out there that you enjoy from the web or magazines.
Then show me the collection of what you would like to see.
I will create your Photography in the very same Spirit.
"Michael, you definitely have what it takes!" 2001-
- World Famous Documentary Photographer(one of my mentors)
I enjoy photography with a passion. My work is capturing these moments.
My style is a mix of Traditional and Documentary.
My main focus will be "capturing the moments" that make your wedding day your own.
These unique photos will be one of a kind.
There are not many people who have this skill.
My teachers (Mary Ellen Mark, Robert Frank, etc.) have noticed that I do have it.
Wedding photography allows me to use my creative skills and make people happy who appreciate Documentary photography.
I'll also be sure to provide you with a variety of "posed" family photos, while at the same time capturing your unique style.
While anyone can own a digital camera and call themselves a photographer, it is important to recognize the difference in hiring a professional.
My Professional package is a full day for $1800.00+hst which includes:
- Documentary Photography - (approx) 1000 shots or more in RAW format (8 hours)
- Posed family shots & reception with studio lights
- 1 roll of classic poses during the golden last hour of the day with and old-fashioned Hasselblad film camera (6x6 negatives) in black and white or color
- Next Day - Email of Top 50 Selects
- Next Week - DVD of all shots (unedited)
- 100 final shots (your top choices) edited and retouched (e.g. crop, black and white, etc.) and made ready for printing
- album included with 100 top photos..your pick!
-Photo Booth @ reception (bring your own props)
A $200 deposit +1870 (HST included) on the day...
I really like to make people happy with my photos.
I work hard on your wedding day and you will see the results.
I have over 10 years experience shooting weddings, stills for television and movies, and news and commercial photography.
My focus is to catch your spontaneous moments with a Documentary style.
I am not sure how other Photographers do business, but for myself...if I was having a Wedding,.....
I would want:
1.-a lot of photos taken of everything in RAW format
2.-to catch all the fun, and special moments
3.-have some photos shot on medium format film, like my parents did
4- no worries because you hired a Professional
5.-highlights by email the next day..for facebook of course!
That would be the way I can work for you.....
Photography by Michael Tompkins
Enjoy The Photos!....